Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

Yet another week of Top 2 Tuesday is upon us, and it seems like we are going to carry the beauty theme over from yesterday's post.  Today's question is...

What are your top 2 favorite hair products?


1.Redkin Rough Paste

This stuff is AMAZING!  It is the only product I use in my hair.  When I put it in wet it really brings out my natural curls and when I use it after blow drying my hair straight, it gives my hair great texture and that "piecey" look.


2. Dove Daily Moisture shampoo and conditioner



No matter what expensive shampoos and conditioners I try, I always come back to this.  It leaves my hair shiny and frizz free without weighing it down.  Plus it cuts back on the amount of products we have in the shower because my husband can use it too!


Make sure to check out The Undomestic Momma to see what everyone else is using!

3 comments:

  1. Rough Paste?? Now that's a product I'm going to have to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try out the dove. I'm leery of drugstore shampoos and conditioners but so many rave about dove.

    ReplyDelete

Old school