Friday, September 10, 2010

Playing with color

Blazer - Rachel Roy, Tank - LOFT, Jeans - GAP

First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of makeup lately. There is truly no excuse for this. All I can say is that I will try harder in the future in between diaper changes. Scouts honor.
Today Grandma came over and we took Peanut to Baby GAP to use some of the gift cards I have been holding onto. When Peanut was born, everyone bought him clothes in all different sizes - for springtime. So I have a lot of short sleeved clothes that just won't do with fall right around the corner. Solution? We bought some thin long sleeved onsies to wear underneath! It's never too early to learn the power of layering my friends. Speaking of layers, I decided to layer different colors in my outfit today (like my tie in there?). I am really digging the mix of teal and navy with the pop of rose in the cuff. It's the same color and pattern as this dress which looks like leopard print from afar but up close it's actually a pattern of hearts! Well. it's off to make dinner for me...ah, what a glamorous life I lead... :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally layered long and short sleeved tees for the dude too. Still do actually!

    ReplyDelete

Old school