Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mama on the go




Blouse - Tucker for Target, Pants - GAP, Shoes - Aldo, Sunnies - Ebay, 
Earrings - Kenneth Jay Lane, Bag - B Makowsky

I am loving the retro feel of this outfit.  Something about the Tucker line makes me feel like I am wearing vintage.  
I thought about wearing this blouse with a pencil skirt and heels in a very Mad Men-esque way, but today Peanut and I visited Aunt Stacey (she took these pics for me in my parent's backyard - isn't it beautiful?!) and then had a playdate with my friend and her two girls and THEN it was off to dinner with Aunt Nanny, so no pencil skirt and heels for this mama today.  It was all about the pants and my favorite oxfords.  
Do you like my diaper bag?  It is making it's blog debut!  I refused to get a traditional diaper bag because all the ones I saw had either really odd prints or a waxy coating.  I decided to just use a leather bag with really big pockets instead.  Much more me!  How cool are the two pockets on the sides?  They fit a bottle in each.  I swear this bag was made for mommies. 
If you look really hard, you can see Sophie the Giraffe poking her head out.  Sophie is a baby toy that everyone raves about, so I got it, even though I think it looks like a dog chew toy. Well, wouldn't you know, it's Peanut's favorite thing to chew on and grab on to!  Not only does my 4 month old love it, but my friend's 3 year old pulled it out of my bag when I got there today and she wanted to play with it too!  She liked the way it squeaked. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love that top! They are my favourite colours. There has been a few designers-for-Target clothing lines out here a while ago but they sell out so fast.

    www.modelmumma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bustin' out my Tucker dress at the Tampa Bay fashion week show on Fri. Can't wait! You look gorgeous in your top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Tucker top?? I love it!! And that's the chicest diaper bag I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blouse. And yes, that bag is awesome! I've got to be the only mom without a Sophie...now you make me want one!

    heart: miss furnellie

    ReplyDelete

Old school