The Perfect 5 minute face
Most days, I have little time to get ready for the day. However, I refuse to leave the house without putting my best face forward. Trust me - if you saw how dark my under eye circles are, you would agree! So I have my routine down to five minutes:
1. Concealer - Placed under the eyes and anywhere else there is redness. Pat (never rub!) with the ring finger until blended.
2. Powder foundation - I like Laura Geller's Balance and Brighten and Bare Essentials because they cover quickly without that look of makeup on your skin. Just buff on with a fluffy brush and you're done!
3. Quick smoky eye - see last weeks post for instructions!
4. Blush - I always do this after my eyes because I feel like you get a better balance of how much color to apply
5. Lip gloss - Lipstick takes too much time to get right and you don't need a mirror with lip gloss to re -apply!