Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh what a beautiful morning!

Shirt - Limited
Shorts - Limited


What a nice morning I had - Hubby and Peanut went for a walk and I had the apartment all to myself for a whole hour! Never in my life did I think taking a long shower and getting a chance to actually use a blowdryer would be considered luxuries. Of course, I did both of those things in 25 minutes and then ended up doing my usual morning chores while missing both of them. :) We spent the rest of the day just lounging around playing with Peanut. It's amazing how entertaining one little baby can be! He is getting so strong and loves to look around and grab everything. He is so cute it's redic! Now we're getting ready for our evening walk on the water. Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old school