Friday, August 20, 2010

Call of the wild


Dress-INC (Macys)
Cardigan - Ann Taylor Outlet
Belt - Ann Taylor Loft
I find this pillow so funny - although I'm pretty sure Victoria's Secret had another idea of what constitutes a late night than what Peanut does. :) But even though my wild days are behind me, I can still get away with a wild print. I have to admit that I got the inspiration for this outfit from Kendi's over here. I was pondering over what to wear as I was perusing the web this morning (Fashion blogs are like a virtual fashion show!) and there it was - the perfect combo for going to the burbs with Peanut to visit Grandma. I love taking an outfit I see and finding a way to make it work in my own closet.
Where do you turn for inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome maxi dress! I love this whole look actually. Blogs are my biggest inspiration too--I don't know what I'd do without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I love that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Old school