So I have finished all but the skirt and sleeves on my swing dress - not much has changed since last week's sew along update. Why you ask? Well, I ended up having to scrap the first bodice due to fit issues (these things happen when you accidentally throw away your muslin...lol) and start over. After that I had to order some more fabric, which then got lost in the mail and somehow ended up in Washington state. So it should FINALLY arrive today and I will HOPEFULLY finish this darn thing by next week.
In it's place, however, I did make a lovely summer blouse yesterday using the Pendrell blouse pattern by the lovely Tasia of Sewaholic.
Blouse - self made, Jeans - Express
It's her first pattern I think she did an amazing job! Plus, I was able to make it in a few hours which is even better!
Now if only the weather would warm up so I could wear this outdoors. :)
Closeup of fabric