Monday, November 22, 2010

Look 15 - halfway there!

Happy Monday everyone!  So here I am halfway through the 30 for 30 challenge and I am just barely breaking a sweat!  In fact, when I looked in my closet this morning, I realized that there are some pieces that I haven't even worn yet!  Like this happy little number from the Tucker for Target line - I will be wearing a lot more of this in the next two weeks!




If this challenge has taught me anything, it's that I fare quite well with a smaller wardrobe.  Just don't tell my husband - unless you ARE my husband reading this, in which case - disregard above statement ;)


Here's the same outfit with my fab leopard coat last seen HERE.  Yes, it's a short sleeved jacket which is HIGHLY impractical for cold weather, but it's ok, it's only 64 degrees today!  I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Added accessories: Hat - F21, Jacket - Rachel Rachel Roy, Belt - INC

You may have noticed that I am makeupless today.  As part of my positive self image campaign, I will now be participating in Makeup free Mondays - a movement started by thebeautybean.com.  Thanks to my reader Erin for pointing me to their website!  

Every Monday I will be posing sans makeup.  Or, as my first fabulous Gal Friday Natasha would say, I'm going naked!



21 comments:

  1. oh I love the animal print over the floral...so bold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the florals...love the florals mixed with the animal print!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tucker top/dress. I bought a few pieces from that line as well. Just haven't worn them yet. You look beautiful with no make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit!!! Target is crack for me. I go in for one thing (usually garbage bags or hand soap) and I always end up with a dress, handbag, pair of shoes. I can't say no!!!

    But this is definitely something I can see you getting some good use out of. Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me first just profess my love for both the dress and that fabulous fur coat. Divine! And I love that make-up-less Monday idea! For real. So positive and uplifting--one day, I will do that. But I have acne scarring that is healing and the SPF in the make-up helps prevent the scars from worsening! So, it is sort of necessary for me to wear out (at least, that is what I tell myself ;)!! You look absolutely gorgeous without make-up, though....no need for you ;)

    Thank you oodles and bunches for the kind words on my blog and the sweet tweet. That means so much to me coming from you, as I truly adore your blog (and just you in general, you know!!) I hope you have a LOVELY week. I know I will be seeing you around the blogosphere, doll :)

    XO!
    Jenna

    P.S.
    Where are you based? It was an uncharacteristic 65 in my little Michigan hometown today as well...made me curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, that fur jacket is absolutely adorable! I would wear it every chance I got. and love the dress too. such fun print.
    Will have to check out the beauty bean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this--the layers make that dress perfect for cool weather, and the boots give it some edge. And way to go on the no-makeup Monday, although honestly you could go makeup-less everyday and look great! I'm still working up the nerve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like how you've turned a summery floral dress into a winter show-stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I'm impressed at how well you are doing on the 30 challenge.
    You look great without makeup maybe it'll become a trend like the cocktail umbrella ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Love the combo!

    Rachael

    p.s. Be sure to enter my jewelry necklace giveaway when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Tucker for Target (I wore it today also) great minds think alike. But this outfit is gorgeous! What a great dress and you wear it well!! Love it all.


    http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/2010/11/pass-mustard.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ensemble! The coat is truly fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I'm so glad you found make-up free Mondays! And thanks for the shout-out in your blog--I feel so special!
    I always say that I am going to go make-upless on Mondays but I'm too afraid to do that and go to work. But maybe on maternity leave? We'll see! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! I really love that dress!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. kudos to you for doing Makeupless Monday! I love your floral dress and especially with tights! looks great! and... that is most definitely a fabulous coat. (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. That jacket is sooooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that dress - I so wish I would have scored more Tucker for Target items!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute dress, love the coat too :-)

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete