Have you entered my giveaway yet? Click HERE to enter!
One of my favorite combinations lately has been leopard and floral prints. I just love the way the the leopard print toughens up the sweet floral - or is it that the floral print tames the wild leopard? Either way, I like it! :)
So I am stealing my blog post idea from the lovely and talented Kimberellie. Have you read her blog yet? You should - she's awesome. She did a post on a "behind the scenes" look at her day - I thought I would give you mine!
So here is a "behind the scenes" look at my day so far (as of 12pm) - but first, a shot of my fabulous shoes:
- Writing my blog post for the day
- Keeping an ear open for Peanut to wake from his nap
- Watching Ellen on my DVR
- Cleaned up Peanut's diaper explosion
- Done two loads of laundry
- Given Peanut a bath due to point number one
- Made breakfast - Peanut and I both had oatmeal with pumpkin puree (pics of pumpkin puree coming soon!).
- Sent a get well card to a friend
- Talked to my mom
- Washed the dishes/ran the dishwasher
- Made the bed - tidied up the bedroom
- A nap - we were up at 4am
- A Cosi TBM (tomato, basil & mozzarella) sandwich
- To go for a walk with Peanut
- To figure out how to wear this. I love it but I just don't get how to put it on!
I am going to:
- Spend some time with my mom and sister today
- Prepare for my Halloween party on Saturday
- Figure out my costume - at least Peanut has his!
- Watch the Rocky Horror Glee Show a million more times - it was so good!
- Wish you all a fabulous Wednesday!
Cardi - JCrew, Dress - Target, Tights - HUE, Shoes - Carlos Santana,
Scarf - Modcloth, Belt - bought in Italy, Sunnies - Modcloth