Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's here!

Well folks, it has been sneaking up on us for weeks now, but it has finally arrived...
the holiday season!

Not only is it here, but it is the FIRST one for my little Peanut!!  
I have decided to start the season off with a bang - we have four Halloween parties in the next three days.  Not only that, but I am running a Halloween themed 5k on Saturday - an hour before the party I am hosting!  I am a bit stressed now but SUPER excited.  :)
 There's only one thing that I am a bit worried about - I only have one costume for Peanut - keep your fingers crossed for me that we can keep it semi-clean!!  I have a feeling it will be in the wash more than once this weekend.


Sunnies - Modcloth, Cardi - GAP, Tank - J Crew, Pants - GAP, Boots - Wanted 
Scarf - Shoedazzle, Nail polish - Essie Aruba Blue

Well my bloggy friends - I am off to bed as I will be up bright and early to begin the preparations for parties one and two.  Can't wait to share the pictures with you all!

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway!  I will be announcing the lucky winner on Monday!!

13 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well for you! Sounds like a lot of fun!!!
    I'm totally loving your boots...I really need (ok want) a new pair of brown or cognac boots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall look! and I love the location! and the scarf! and wow. you are one motivated mommy.

    Me -trick or treating. that's it. no parties, certainly no 5k to host. I am impressed (and sort of tired just thinking about it).

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots and a super casual outfit.You seem super organised and I wish everything to work out well for you and have a great time .Your little peanut deserves a tired but happy mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your motorcycle boots! I appreciate moms who are able to take care of their looks even after having a baby. Reminds me I can do it too!

    I'm a follower, hope you'll come visit my blog:

    Everything Under My Sun
    http://everything-under-my-sun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the 5K and have fun at the parties!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a 5K huh? You're pretty impressive! Have fun with the running and all the Halloween parties. Eat lots of candy--you deserve it! Oh and I love your casual-cool fall ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, crazy weekend ahead of you! You look adorbs in these pics-love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots!
    Aww! I'm obsessed with shoes :S

    Thanks for commenting on my blog (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You amaze me with every post. Three parties and 5K run? You are not an overachiver, are you??!!

    Sorry, I just now posted my answers to you tag. I had been helping kids' teachers for their Fall Carnival, pumpkin patch field trip etc... thus the late respond to your tag. Sorry! Thanks for your questions, I had fun!
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look. . . the boots, pants, scarf combo is one of my absolute favorites! The sunglasses are fabulous too, so Chanel-esque!

    hearts and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Old school