I am a sucker for a good Q and A andModlyChic has a good one! This is a very interesting category because as we know, fashion is truly subjective. However, in my travels throughout the city with Peanut, I have seen some truly horrific offenders!
courtesy of google images
1. What do you think are some of the top fashion don’ts? Fanny Packs ( I see a lot of tourists),Tee Shirts from a bar/restaurant/hotel etc, Leggings with a top that doesn't cover your bum, wearing something that doesn't flatter your body type.
2. What previous fashion don’t do you now wear with pride? Wearing white after Labor Day. I love a good winter white!
3. Do you think there is a universal fashion do? Yes! Wearing clothing that fits properly. Sounds simple, but a lot of people overlook this.
4. What items lately, either recently in style or coming in now, do you think should never make it off the retail shelves? See my first comment about leggings. :) I also don't get Harem pants, but I have seen some people pull it off well.
5. In your opinion, is there any blogger, fashion icon, celebrity who some how manages to pull off some fashion don’ts and still look good? I wouldn't call this a fashion don't, but I do love the wayMiss Furnellie mixes trends with vintage finds and ends up looking like perfection!