Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mad for Plaid




Button Down-J Crew
Tank - INC
Skirt - J Crew Outlet
Belt - INC
Necklace - Honora


So today my sister and mother in law we supposed to come visit - and they both had to cancel! Such a bummer. :( So its just me and the Peanut today which means my pics were taken with the timer on. :) How did I do? I couldn't get my shoes in the pic but they are gray Minnetonka boots like these only I got mine for $38 at RueLaLa! Since I live in the city I am always on the hunt for comfy chic shoes and its even better when I get a deal!!


Now for the outfit. I fell in love with this button down when I first saw it since it totally fits my new obsession with anything that blends masculine and feminine. So here is my first attempt. I am looking forward to mixing it with other pieces!


Thats all for now - going to take Peanut for a walk to the pier - he and I love watching the sailboats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old school