Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 1 - let the blogging begin!

Jacket - Jcrew
Shirt - Jcrew
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Aldo

So I have been a momma now for 10 weeks and 2 days and I am finally starting to feel human again! Right now my little peanut is sleeping on my tummy as I type. *sigh* BLISS!
It has been such a rollercoaster ride between having a baby, moving to a new city and my husband starting a new job (and me leaving mine for a while...). There have been a lot of changes in a small amount of time! Now that we're all settled in, it's time for me to pull myself up by the bootstraps and start looking fabulous again! I have decided that just because I am a stay at home mom, (and still trying to lose the last few lbs of baby weight), that's no excuse to look like a slob! So here it is - my blog of accountability!! Today my outfit was built around the tasks of diaper changing, floor washing, baby playing, present wrapping (Happy Birthday Grandpa!), and a walk with Tia! I am loving these oxfords, which I bought after seeing them here during Shea's 30 for 30 challange- they are super comfortable!
Thats all for now peeps - time to put my peanut to bed!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very cute look :) Congrats on the new baby! I too have a newborn, he just turned a month old not too long ago. I'm trying not to look like a total slob either, hopefully the hubby notices lol!

    http://momoberry88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your review and pic of the rose vines blazer! looks fabulous on you!! and, big congrats on being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new little one! Those shoes look awesome on you! Can you believe how comfortable they are?

    ReplyDelete

Old school