Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful


Dress - INC (Macys)
Cami - Limited

There is nothing more comfortable than a simple, wrinkle free dress. This one is my favorite. It worked before, during and now after my pregnancy. I have worn it over a bathing suit, out to dinner, to work with leggings, in a box, with a fox.....
Ok, maybe not the last two, but if I spend the day with Sam I Am, I know what to wear! :)
(Clearly I have been reading too many Dr. Seuss books to Peanut!)
As for the 2 pictures, I realized too late that I had left the door open, but I liked how I looked. :) The other one shows that yes, I can be civilized and shut the door and no, I don't live in a barn! (Although does that saying work when it's an inside door?) Either way, you gotta love a fashion shot next to the diaper pail - but how cute is Peanut's little robe? He may be a boy, but he will still accessorize!
I bought him the cutest little hat yesterday at this new store that opened by me called Crazy 8. I wanted to buy everything!!
Wow - that was quite a ramble :) Hope everyone has a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I've seen so many people wearing such cute stuff from Macy's lately--I need to do some shopping there!

    ReplyDelete

Old school