Monday, August 16, 2010

The 3 C's

Shirt - Gap
Shorts - Limited
Giorgio Armani once said “I've always thought of the T-shirt as the Alpha and Omega of the fashion alphabet." After being home with my peanut, I have to agree! I do, however, think that any tee shirt worn should meet the 3 C's - Cut, Color and Comfort. A great shirt should have a flattering cut, be a neutral color (or a color that flatters your skin tone), and you should be able to go about your day without pulling or tugging!
That's why I love this shirt. The sleeve flutters out a bit so it makes my lower half seem smaller and it goes down to my hip bone, so it doesn't visually cut me in half. It's also basic black, which is not only the unoffical color of the city, but is slimming as well!
And, after playing on the floor with peanut and taking a 2 mile walk, I am happy to report that I have not pulled or tugged once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old school