Thanks to Vanja from Emma's Lunch for this award! I feel so special :)
Upon acceptance of this award, I am to list 7 things about me - but since it is Day 9 - I will stick with the theme and list 9 things! That's 2 bonus facts just for you - I know, I'm so generous. :)
1. I did a bit of a copycat look here - I have had this Lea Stein Brooch forever and saw the Glamourai wearing one on her jacket (also with harem pants - yea! new way to wear them!) so I decided to try the pinned blazer look.
2. I change my hairstyle and color at least once every six months. I get bored easily :)
3. I have seen every episode of Smallville at LEAST twice and own every season on DVD.
4. I knew I was having a boy the day I found out I was pregnant
5. I have a tattoo of an iris on my right foot. I picked the design when I was 16. My parents told me I had to wait until I was 18, thinking I would forget about it. I didn't. :)
Added accessories: Brooch - Lea Stein, Bracelets - Honora
6. I have lived in 7 different homes in the past 5 years. I am done moving for a while!
7. I LOVE spicy food. A lot.
8. I really want to learn how to sail. My Uncle says I inherited the boat gene.
9. These pants are so comfortable that I am tempted to take a nap in them. I think I will. :)