Monday, October 18, 2010

Makeover Monday!

Inside Mama's Makeup Bag

So this week, I thought it would be fun to give everyone a peek inside my makeup bag!  Yes, I am aware that I carry around a good amount, but the good news?  I'm ready for any occasion! :)

Clockwise from left: Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer in light, Balance and Brighten in light, 
Blush and Brighten in Apricot Berry, Real Deal Foundation in light

Clockwise from left: Smashbox Eyeshadow Quad in Charm, Laura Geller wet/dry shadows in Blue Heaven, 
Baroque, Hyacinth, Mauve, and Amethyst, Laura Geller eye rimz in Plum like it Hot and Bewitching Bronze. 
Center: MAC eyeliner in Stubborn Brown, Smashbox waterproof liner in Smoke.

Clockwise from top left: MAC lipstick in MAC red, Mary Kay lipgloss in Pink Diamonds, 
Smashbox lipgloss in Smitten, Smashbox lipgloss in Lust, Laura Geller lipgloss in Passion Fruit.
Accross top: MAC lipliner in Cranapple 

All of the above plus:  Laura Geller Tinted Spackle, Laura Geller Mascara, assorted brushes

And there it is!  It's funny, I didn't realize how partial I was to Laura Geller's products.  I just love them so! :)

So, what are your make up bag essentials and go-to brands?  I'm always looking for something new to try!



9 comments:

  1. I love all of your amazing eye colors. Gosh I really wish I had a selection like that!

    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a collection! I hardly ever wear makeup, usually just some mascara and lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I left you an award on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, girl, you've got a great collection there! I really need to update my makeup bag--I hold on to makeup for far too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Laura Gellera! Ill have to try the concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything looks great! I've been obsessed with concealers lately. I have quite a few. about a year and a half I started noticing dark circles under my eyes and thus the concealer obsession began...
    I use mostly Revlon stuff. I really like their Age Defying Spa line. And I still have Clinique blush I bought years and years back. I like it but man am i tired of using same blush! I am ready to move on to bigger and brighter things ;)
    Thanks for your comment. I didn't know your husband was from Russia. Do you speak his language? My native is Georgian of course, but I speak Russian too (the two are nothing alike).
    take care,
    m.g.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a lot of everything! I haven't nearly as much. But this is such a fun post. Maybe I will do one on Friday like it. I will let you know (and credit YOU as my inspiration) if I do!

    heart: Kimberellie

    ps. I'm glad you like tea. It's hard to like people who don't. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Mary Kay and smash box :) cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Old school