Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I miss you sun!

Dress - LOFT
Cardigan - Ann Taylor
Belt - LOFT

So this is the 4th day in a row that it has been raining and Peanut and I are going crazy!! Luckily, my cousin lives nearby so we at least got a change of scenery going to her house for dinner last night. We had such a great time!!

I went for the hot pink dress with the pop of purple in the belt to try and cheer myself up a bit. Color makes me happy! Peanut still doesn't want to go down for naps and since we can't go outside I'm stuck on the couch during nap time. :( I know, poor me having to sit here with an adorable baby on my lap. :)

I joined a mommy meetup group and my first outing is tomorrow! Hopefully that will perk me up and I'm sure I'll meet some nice people. I'll let you all know how it goes!

Now for the most important question - what should I wear?

2 comments:

  1. I love this pink dress with the purple belt! Such a pretty, feminine color combo! Have fun at your meetup group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It rained all week here too! Ugh. Love that cardy!

    ReplyDelete

Old school